Men. Science says they're the most difficult people to buy for. Ok I maybe made that up, but it's true. Ask anyone. Men. What do you get them? Women? Easy. Men? No. Not easy.
Here are 10 ideas to get you on the track to gift giving utopia. Well here's hoping. But men. They're traditionally unpredictable creatures. Or are they? I don't jolly well know.
1. Stripe Pocket Detail t-shirt from Country Road $49.95 - You can't fail a classic striped tee. And if he doesn't like it, it's the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
2. Moroccan Neroli Shaving Duet from Aesop $80 - This smells SO. DAMN. GOOD. And I hear from a reliable source that it's the bee's knees too.
3. Men's Original Hobe from Hobes $159 - Matt has these. Matt loves these. Your man might love them too. Classic cool.
4. Ai Weiwei Sunflower Seeds Large Handkerchief from Third Drawer Down $26 - Cool graphic design on a utilitarian accessory.
5. Smith Journal one year subscription $47.80 - This mag is such a great read. SUCH a great read.
6. Large Sage and Citrus Amber candle from Plain and Simple $40 - This is one of the best smelling candles I've ever gifted. And the packaging is awesome
7. Luxe beach towel (Shoalhaven) from Lark $69.95 - Ships ahoy! I do love this nauti-cool towel.
8. Notepads and pens from Oxfam Unwrapped $22 - Totally stuck for ideas? Oxfam Unwrapped have some genius cards that mean someone is going to be super happy.
9. Gift box - 4 pack from Happy Socks $59.95 - Speaking of happy - Happy Socks. Matt loves being given socks. Don't tell him I told you.
10. The Little Vege Patch Co. from My Messy Room $44.95 - If your man is a little bit handy in the garden, this book looks a whole lot of ace.