We all have gifting challenges where we need to beat the budget, and get a gift for someone.
I for one, despite being wildly, wildly funny, hate gimmicky Christmas gifts. Controversial, I know, but I'd rather you gave that money to a charity rather than frittering your cash away on junk.
But here I've compiled 10 gifts for under $30. BAM! Let's go.
1. Stila New Limited Edition Portrait of a Perfect Blush Palette from Mecca Cosmetica $20 - I love these cute little palettes. In fact, I like them so much I already gifted one. Do it. You won't be sorry.
2. Hexagon Stud Earrings from Elk $30 - A little splash of colour on the lobes never did anyone any harm. And they're YELLOW! HELLO!
3. Monkey Scrub Licorice Soap from Gorman $12 - Good enough to eat? I don't know anyone that wouldn't want to slather this all over their body. Well maybe I do. But we won't talk about them.
4. Mi Goals Book - Kraft from Little Paper Lane $21 - Kick start someone else's goal factory - give them this book to help them document their goal (keeping) journal.
5. The Badass Club tea towel from The Flower Drum $20 - I hate washing up. Which is why I need awesome tea towels. This one's killer.
6. Key Ring in Spice from Nancybird $29 - I love a beautiful key ring. And this one is pretty gorgeous in that spicy turmeric-esque leather.
7. DBROS Portable Vase - set of 2 from Mr Kitly $20 - Japanese-designed flat-pack vases that become stable vases when filled with water. Be. Still. My. Beating. Heart.
8. Pacifica Vegan Jumbo Colour Quench Lip Tint from Nourished Life $12.95 - Made from luscious avocado and coconut oils, these chunky tints look so pretty, like a paint palette. Yep. SIgn me up.
9. Seeds from Oxfam Unwrapped $10 - Whether your friend's name is Jack - or not, if in doubt, give seeds. Or something from Oxfam Unwrapped. Anything is going to be a winner.
10. Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream from Grown Alchemist $24.95 - The best smelling, non-greasy, awesome hand cream you could ever meet. Give it to someone awesome and share the love.