Friday 18 July 2014

On The Lust List:: Ziera Heels

I am always on the hunt for a good pair of heels. They are like some kind of Holy Grail. I've got one really great pair of neutral heels, but desperately need some more. 

Happily I think I've found them. I walked through a showing of Ziera's new collection of shoes for Summer, and have added some heels to my lust list. My covet list. My must-have list. 

Comfort fused with style, these have definitely got a place in my wardrobe.

Here's three of my favourites:

Pearl - $239 - Love the adjustable straps, the shape and the colour that draws inspiration from the spice market. These will work perfectly with jeans or floaty dresses - for work or play, and this design will work well with my narrow foot.
Paris - $239 This spotted mule has totally stolen my heart. I adore it! Like in ridiculous amounts. I can see these becoming firm favourites, the ponyskin adding an even cooler vibe. My goodness. I love them! 



The new Ziera Spring/Summer 2014 Collection arrives in store late July.

Which are your favourites?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is no the time to mention I work 5mins from the Ziera outlet? They aren't a lot cheaper, but every bit helps, hey? Pretty sure there's one in Sydney though...

Lexi Kentmann said...

EXCITING NEWS!!! I BETTER CHECK IT OUT! X