Thursday 28 August 2014

Best Beauty Buy:: A 100% Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan Lipstick? YES PLEASE!



If we go on packaging alone (yes I am that superficial) I am already in love. A sleek, silver bullet-like case contains a brilliant surprise. 

Creamy, rich and a great colour, I've been really enjoying wearing 100% Pure Lip Vegan Lipstick. It's great wearing and the formulation feels hydrating and moisturising. I've been trying out Lychee and I have to attest, it is the perfect neutral pink, great for those times when you want a bit of lip colour, but you don't want to go all out with a statement lip colour.

A range of organic lipsticks that are coloured from the same fruit pigments that make strawberries red - and blueberries blue, they are healthy and rich in antioxidants and vitamins. 

So they're 100% natural, vegan, they're organic, and the pigments are perfect. But that's not all! The base contains avocado and cocoa butters (making them super moisturising) - they're also gluten free. 

Why gluten free? If you're looking to avoid gluten, many lip colours contain Vitamin E which can contain gluten. However the Vitamin E in these lip glazes is derived from cold pressing rice bran.

Pretty cool, huh? Next on my list is Watermelon - the best-seller, a sheer soft red. Sounds like it should be a staple in my beauty bag.






No comments: