Thursday 30 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 30 - It is easy being green (BirdsNest)


I can't even begin to tell you how frocking tired I am. Exhausted even. 

Frocking up doesn't sound like a lot, but there's the planning, the learning new hair and make-up, the social media-ing late at night. I am totally pooped. 

Thankfully I had this maxi from Birdnest to throw on. Seriously. A saving grace. 

A casual classic, it's great belted, or if you prefer things breezier, leave it loose. Either way, it's super comfortable and the oversized shape works well on lots of body types. 

Now let's carefully think of this. There's only ONE more day of Frocktober to go

That's one more day of me banging on about it. You might be relieved, well I am more relieved-er. I was looking forward to a sleep in on Saturday until I realised we had swimming first thing in the morning. And by first thing I mean we have to leave the house by 7:45am.

Cue the world's smallest violin.

By the way, if you haven't already donated to Frocktober to help kick ovarian cancer to the kerb, you still have time! Go here now - every amount is brilliant. 

The OCRF is not government funded, and with one Australian woman dying every 10 hours from ovarian cancer, it's the aim to find an early detection test to help change that figure. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me this month. I really couldn't have reached my goal without everyone of you. Thank you. 

As a side note, if you feel like getting frocked tomorrow - please do! I'd love to see your frock - so please use the hashtags: #frocktober #pmmfrocks so I can see you! We need to raise awareness for ovarian cancer and spread the word. 




Dress: Bonnie Maxi dress in Floral Garden by that bird label from Birdnest

No comments: