Thursday 27 November 2014

Pinks



Today I went with one of my favourite friends, Emilie,  to Bread & Circus. If you haven't already been there, the styling, palette and interiors are enough to make it a treat - let alone the food. Amazing. 

Em and I talked about the pinks. From the cups through to the plates, to the tiles, the menus. Everything is pink. It might sound like Barbie vomited everywhere, but you are so, so wrong. So wrong. It's just perfectly perfect. 

It got me thinking why this pink interior resonates so much. 

Pink represents compassion, nurturing and love. It also makes me think of my childhood, when colour was so pivotal, and I couldn't get enough of this candy shade. 


Which makes me think about how I can work this into my wardrobe. Next post - best of the pinks. I'm going to go internet shopping and share my finds. 


Are you loving pink?

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I miss the pinks, and the coffee, but
most of all your company! Love you x