Monday 23 February 2015

Oscars 2015: Alexis Carrington Colby AKA Gwyneth Paltrow, Lady Gaga, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Chastain, Rita Ora, Eddie Redmayne


Gwynnie raided the 'Dynasty' wardrobe. I am totally in on the gag.

I love everything about this Gaga. I love everything. Except the red gloves that remind me of when I worked at McDonald's and had to don huge, oversized gloves for emptying the fry vat. Besides that. I love everything.


This might be better suited to someone attending the Tamworth Country Music Awards. And I can say that because I grew up in Tamworth. And I don't mean it as a compliment.


Apparently Jessica Chastain's bust is ready to party, while the rest of her body just wants to get back to business. 



I'm pretty sure Rita Ora stole the red carpet. And no one's going to be able to get it back. 

And then there was Eddie. I love Eddie. And I do love his inky blue tux. I know I said tuxedos bore me, but this one has piqued my interest. I'm into it Eddie! 

1 comment:

Reannon @shewhorambles said...

Do you think Gwynn steamed her vag as part of her awards night prep?

And I dint know what Rita does but she looks great.